Wednesday, January 25, 2012

25 January 2012

Ok, you have known lots of people around the world from every society and background and even ways of living each and every day.  When you study/watch the old people who is LDS I think (from my experience) they are in better health (the old geezer).  That's what I see.  Now you add some faith.

Were you ever given a blessing when you were ill?  I've written when I came home from my 1st tour-end of September 1969-emergency leave because dad was in ICU in GRAVE condition and often I had given him a blessing.  4-5 minutes as mom and I stood behind the nurse at the station where all readings of the body are visible, all of a sudden she gets up, walks to the doctor, they both return, maybe 15 seconds have passed.  He looks, they talk, he goes to dad listens to what's going on, he returns to mom and me.  Maybe there are just some things we can not explain.  ALL of his vitals are normal.  It's amazing with what his history has been.  I cannot tell you more, then no one speaks.  After a time he says, "Why don't you both go home.  If there is any change we will call you.  Everything is normal.  Something has happened I cannot explain." We thank him and leave and in the car going home my right leg feels funny.  What is this? I forgot to put the cap on the bottle of oil I put in my pocket.

You can and you will make your own decision on this event.  Dad lived in fairly good health for a time after this event.  He could walk, talk and eat.  Had some speech problems....Hey! Each day is very nice to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment